Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.
Bleach Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Online Forum

Forum of the browser based game, Bleach Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughter is the best medicine!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Laughter is the best medicine! Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

Well, here goes nothing

He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink. The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half.

He placed one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said, "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything." As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?" She answered.... "The teeth"

2Laughter is the best medicine! Empty The Marriage Fairy Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A couple had been married for 25 years and was celebrating the husband's 60th birthday.

During the party, a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple all those years, she would give them one wish each.

The wife said, "We've been so poor all these years, and I've never gotten to see the world. I wish we could travel all over the world." The fairy waved her wand and POOF! She had the tickets in her hand.

Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, and then said, "Well, I'd like to be married to a woman 30 years younger than me."

The fairy waved her wand and POOF! He was 90

3Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Romantic Food Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:14 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

Joe was not a very romantic person, and furthermore he was rather stupid. But he wanted to impress his wife, so he took her out for an anniversary dinner and watched the couples around them, following their leads.

He observed the couple next to him. The man lifted a sugar shaker towards his wife's cup and said, "Sugar, sugar?" Joe thought this was great and continued to listen around the dining room.
Another table over Joe observed the following. A man spooned out some honey out of a bowl for his wife and asked, "Honey, honey?"
Again Joe thought this was good stuff.

Finally, he cut off a piece of his meat, stared longingly into his young wife's eyes and said, "Ham, pig?"

4Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Snails Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:42 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A married couple were having a dinner party for some important guests. The wife was very excited about this and wanted everything to be perfect. At the very last minute, she realized that she didn't have any escargot for the dinner party, so she asked her husband to run down to the beach with the bucket to gather some snails.

Very grudgingly he agreed. He took the bucket, walked out the door, down the steps, and out to the beach. As he was collecting the snails, he noticed a beautiful woman strolling alongside the water just a little further down the beach.

He kept thinking to himself, "Wouldn't it be great if she would even just come down and talk to me?" He went back to gathering the snails.

All of a sudden he looked up, and the beautiful woman was standing right over him. They started talking and she invited him back to her place. They ended up spending the night together. At seven o'clock the next morning he woke up and exclaimed, "Oh no!!! My wife's dinner party!!!"

He gathered all his clothes, put them on real fast, grabbed his bucket, and ran out the door. He ran down the beach all the way to his apartment. He ran up the stairs of his apartment, but he was in such a hurry that when he got to the top of the stairs, he dropped the bucket of snails spilling them all down the stairs. The door suddenly opens with a very angry wife standing in the doorway wondering where he's been all this time.

He looked at the snails all down the steps, then he looked at her, then back at the snails and said, "Come on guys, we're almost there!!"

5Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Kids Showoff Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

An 8 year old boy walks home from school each day passing an 8 year old girl's house.

One day as he is passing by, carrying a football, he can't resist taunting the girl. He holds up his football and says, "See this football? Football is a boys' game, and only boys can have a football." The little girl runs into the house and cries to her mother, "I want a football." Being a woman of the 90's, her mother runs out and gets her one. The next day the girl is waiting for the little boy and he rides up on his bike.

She holds up the football and says, "Nah Na Nah Nah". The little boy angrily points to his bike and says, "Oh yeah, well this is a boy's bike and only boys get boy's bikes and you can't have one." She runs into the house for her mom. The next day the little girl is waiting for the boy on her new boy's bike.

The little boy gets furious and pulls down his pants, and pointing to his most private of parts and says "Look, only boys have these and your mom can't buy you one!"

The next day he walks by and asks her, "Well I guess I showed you," to which she promptly pulls up her dress, points to her parts. The little girl proclaims, "My mother tells me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!"

6Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Girls Night Out Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

7Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Child custody Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.

The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification.

After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...

"Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"

8Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when
you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
"I remember that too", she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"

9Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Condoms For Every Man Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What's are these, Dad?"

To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boys pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high-school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool!" says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men," The dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy. "Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a12-pack.

With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March..."

10Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Re: Laughter is the best medicine! Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 pm

switchblade

switchblade

Blue u got way to much free time on ur hands bro

11Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Jeff the Bellboy Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:17 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

Three couples got married and spent their honeymoons at the same hotel, where they were all attended to by Jeff the Bellboy.

The first man married a nurse.

Jeff showed them to their room, all the while thinking to himself, "Lucky guy! Nurses are known to be hot to trot."

The second man married a telephone operator.

Jeff showed them to their room, while thinking to himself, "Wow, he's one lucky dude. Telephone operators have such sexy voices and once you pop that top button.. Va-voom."

The third man married a school teacher.

Jeff showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor sap. She may be pretty, but teachers are way too frigid."

At 5:30 the following morning, Jeff reported to work. He expected the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute, but was sure the other two wouldn't call until much later in the day.

The phone rang at 6 a.m. and it was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. Jeff took breakfast up to the room and when the husband opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock. The man's pajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.

"Sir, what happened?" asked Jeff. "You married a nurse."

"Son, don't ever marry a nurse," the man sourly replied. "All I heard last night was her nagging voice saying, 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary'."

The phone rang again at 6:30 a.m. and this time it was the telephone operator's husband calling for breakfast. Jeff took it to the room as quickly as possible. When the man opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock. The man's hair was neatly combed and his pajamas nicely pressed.

"What happened?" Jeff asked with surprise. "Telephone operators as supposed to be as sexy as their voices."

"Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator," the man groaned. "All I heard last night was her nasal voice saying, 'Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up'."

Jeff returned to his desk, sure that the teacher's husband would be calling at any moment.

Finally, at 4 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.

Jeff couldn't believe it, but quickly took the breakfast to the couple's room. When the man opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock. The man was wearing only a pair of boxers, his hair was a mess, and there were scratches all over his chest, arms and legs.

"My goodness sir, what happened to you?" Jeff asked, fearing the worst. "Did you have a fight?"

The man, grinning from ear to ear, happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry be sure it's to a school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy, smooth voice saying, 'We're going to do this over, and over, and over again, until we get it right'."

12Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Re: Laughter is the best medicine! Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

switchblade wrote:Blue u got way to much free time on ur hands bro

Lol. I think i did bro. Hope u enjoy this thread.

13Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Reading in Bed Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A typical married couple were lying in bed one night. The wife had curled up ready to go to sleep, and the husband put his bedside light on to read a book.

As he was reading, he paused, reached over and started fondling his wife's p*ssy. He did this only for a short while. Then he resumed reading his book.

He did this several times and his wife became gradually more aroused. She thought her husband was seeking some sort of response as an encouragement to go further. She got up, and stripped in front of him. The husband was confused by this behavior.

He asked, "What are you doing? Why are you taking off your night shirt?"

The wife replied, "You were fingering me, I thought it was foreplay and that you wanted to make love tonight."

The husband said, "No, not at all."

The wife asked, "Then what the hell were you doing?"

The husband replied, "I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book."

14Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Rodeo Position Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

Two cowboys are out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions:

One says, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," says the other cowboy, "what is it?"

"Well, its when you get your mate down on all fours, and you mount her from behind. You then reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and then you whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's', and then you try to hold on for 8 seconds."

15Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Some Good News Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

A woman called her husband at work and told him she had some good news and some bad news. "Which do you want first?" she asked.

With a sigh the husband replied, "Let me have the good news first dear."

"Ok," she said, "well ... the air bags work ... "

16Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Satisfaction Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:19 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

A young woman had her face severely burned in a serious car accident. The doctors were unable to use any skin on her body to graft onto her face for reconstructive surgery, so her husband offered the skin off his butt instead.

The surgery was successful and she was, once again, as beautiful as she was before the accident.

As she and her husband were watching TV together one evening, she broke down crying. "What's the matter, honey?" he asked her. With tears rolling down her cheeks she sobbed, "I can't believe you did this for me."

Putting his arms around her, he replied, "Sweetheart, I love you. I'd do anything for you."

"But how will I ever be able to repay you?" she asked.

"No need to repay me," he said. "You have no idea how much satisfaction I get each time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek!"

17Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Trophy Winner Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

Jim was so excited when he staggered home from the stag party, he just had to wake up his wife to tell her the news.

"Look, honey, I won it!" he told her, holding up a cheap-looking trophy.

"How?" asked his wife, still half-asleep.

"We had a contest to see who has the longest d***," he said, beaming with pride.

"What!" she screamed. "How could you make such a fool of yourself? You took it out in front of all those people?"

"Hell no, honey, not all of it," he said, "just enough to win!"

18Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Having Trouble Spelling Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A woman was sitting at the breakfast table reading a letter, when she suddenly looked up suspiciously at her husband.

"My mother says that she won't be coming to visit us this year," she said. "She says that she doesn't feel we really want her to come. What do you suppose she means by that? I told you to write and say that she was to come at her own convenience. You did write, didn't you?"

"Ummm, yes, I did," replied the husband. "But, er, I was having trouble spelling 'convenience', so I made it 'risk'."

19Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Window Cleaner Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:20 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

Jim was making love to his wife the other day and she kept calling out the name of the window cleaner ... Jim was a little suspicious I can tell you ... until she got up and closed the curtains.

20Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Really Tied One On Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A man decided to leave work early and go drinking. He stayed at the bar until it closed and by then, he was very drunk. When he got home, he didn't want to wake up his wife, so he removed his shoes and started to tiptoe up the stairs.

Halfway up the stairs, he fell backwards and landed flat on his butt. That wouldn't have been so bad, but he had a couple of empty bottles in his back pocket which broke and carved up his buttocks pretty badly. He was so drunk though, that he didn't even realize he was hurt.

He made it up the stairs and into the bathroom, where he began to undress. Suddenly noticing some blood, he checked himself out in the mirror. Sure enough, he saw that his behind was cut up something awful. He repaired the damage as best he could, under the circumstances, and went to bed.

When he woke up in the morning, his head was hurting, his backside was hurting, and he was cowering under the covers, trying to think up a good story.

Just then, his wife entered the room and said, "Well, it looks like you really tied one on last night. Where were you?"

"I worked late, dear," he replied, meekly, "and went out for a couple of beer."

"A couple of beer? That's a good one," she snapped. "You got plastered! Where did you go?"

"What makes you so sure I got drunk last night, anyway?" he asked.

"Well," she replied, "my first clue was when I got up this morning and saw all the band-aids stuck to the mirror."

21Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Second Honeymoon Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

An elderly couple were planning to go on a second honeymoon to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

"We'll go to all the same places we went to on our first honeymoon," the old woman said.

"Yup," said the old man.

"We'll do all the things we did on our first honeymoon," said the old woman.

"Uh-huh," the old man replied.

"And, we'll make love like we did on our first honeymoon," the old woman added.

"Yup," replied the old man, "except, this time, I get to sit on the edge of the bed and cry, 'It's too big, it's too big!"

22Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Lose The Beard Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A married man was spending the afternoon with his girlfriend when she asked that he shave his beard.

"I do like your beard, John, but I would really love to see your handsome face," she said.

"My wife loves this beard, honey," he replied. "I couldn't possibly shave it. She would kill me."

"Oh, please?" his girlfriend purred.

"Really, I can't," he replied. "My wife loves this beard!"

The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighed and finally gave in.

That night, John crawled into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.

His wife stirred, felt his face, and said, "Oh, Robert, you shouldn't be here. My husband will be home soon!"

23Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Tie Me Up Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 am

bluewolf

bluewolf

A man comes home from work and is greeted by his wife. She's dressed in a sexy little nightie.

"Tie me up," she purrs, "and you can do anything you want."

So, he ties her up and goes out for a round of golf.

24Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Most Dangerous Snake Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

NAME: "Expecteria Trouserius" (Trouser Snake)

DESCRIPTION: One-eyed, with a mushroom-shaped head (other types come with extra layers of skin). Varying from pink to black. Fang-less with a highly venomous spit which can reach distances of up to 2-3 feet. Size varies from 3 to 12 inches, depending on its mood & subspecies.

SYMPTOMS: Attacks mainly women in the lower front abdomen, resulting in an inconspicuous bump. Then a severe swelling followed by excruciating pain after nine months. The attack is not usually fatal. Beware: It has been known to attack men in the rear lower abdomen.

HABITAT: Usually found in bedrooms, but has been known to appear in the most unusual places.

ANTIDOTE: Various types of vaccine available for women. However, once the venom is injected into the body only drastic measures will ensure complete recovery. There is no known antidote.

WHAT TO DO WHEN ATTACKED:-

TOURNIQUET: Do not apply a tourniquet as the venom is too deep in the body to be affected.

CUTTING THE WOUND: Completely unnecessary and ineffective as the bleeding will stop after a few weeks anyway.

SUCKING THE WOUND: This method is the most popular with the victim, but so far has not been reported to have led to any success.

SEARCHING FOR ANTI-VENOM:-

1. Place four fingers of the right hand around the neck of the reptile, with the thumb in the front.

2. Grip firmly and move the hand in an upwards and downwards motion.

3. This will result in the snake becoming highly aggressive, very rigid and start spitting. The length of time it takes for the milking process depends entirely on the milker and the last time the snake attacked.

4. Once milked, the snake should be harmless for approximately 20 minutes.

CONCLUSION:-

Although very aggressive and active, this snake is not necessarily a vermin, and treated with the proper respect, it makes a wonderful pet.

25Laughter is the best medicine! Empty Keep the motor running Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

bluewolf

bluewolf

He was 80, she was 20. It was the talk of the town when they got married.

A year later she went into the hospital to give birth. The nurse who congratulated the old geezer said, "You are amazing! How do you do it at your age?"

"You got to keep that old motor running," he said with pride.

The following year the young bride gave birth again.

"Wow," says the nurse.

"You certainly are quite the man. How do you keep doing it?"

Same answer, "Just got to keep the old motor running."

A year later, along comes baby number three.

The nurse remarks, "Still got that old motor running, eh?"

"Sure do," he says.

The nurse tells him, "Well, you better change your oil. This one's black!!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum